In the first half year of 2017, multi batches of electrical and electronic equipment storing in many ports of WUXI, TAICANG, ZHENJIANG, SUZHOU in JIANGSU province violating China Requirement of restriction on hazardous substance were asked for rectifying. Quality defect and total number of exceeding colony, especially over lead, cadmium, mercury are prominent problems, besides, unqualified labels which do not indicate electric parameter and international importing use are also considerable.
Major imports storing in Jiangsu ports come from Japan, Germany, Italy and other developed countries and regions. Usually, importer ignored the control on labels, since most of them are not familiar with the details of related label requirements in the general.
Inspection and Quarantine Bureau of Zhenjiang, a city located in southeast of China, has continuously confiscated four batches of Korean medical ultrasound products without label of hazardous substances, which valued $329000. While Inspection and Quarantine Bureau of Suzhou, one of industrial cities in Jiangsu province, confiscated 54 webcams in a company, who imported them without compliance label. Inspection and Quarantine Bureau of Wuxi, a city close to Suzhou, checked out a batch of electrical and electronic equipment without labels of hazardous substances, which imported from the US. All these inspections happened in Jiangsu in 2017. It is necessary to pay attention to labels of electrical and electronic products.
Besides Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Shanghai, Guangdong and other province with important ports in China are strengthening the inspection of labelling.
C&K Testing reminds, electrical and electronic equipment manufacturers and importers shall follow the requirements ofRegulations on Safe Management of Hazardous Chemicals in Electrical and Electronic Equipmentin the progress of design, manufacture and the name and content of hazardous substance shall be clearly labelled when launched.
1. China RoHS conformity assessment system intends to cover Voluntary Certification and DoC - C&K Testing reported in July 2017
2. China consults on proposed RoHS first batch of compliance management catalogue - C&K Testing reported in June 2017
3. China RoHS marking requirements for hazardous substances - C&K Testing reported in May 2016
4. Implementation rules on China RoHS regulation published - C&K Testing reported in May 2016
5. China RoHS regulation on electrical and electronic products published - C&K Testing reported in January 2016
|Our Services: Electrical and Electronic Equipment Testing